Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ubuntu is there!

I dont know if Ubuntu has reached there, but it has definitely reached here!

I came home today to find a box full of Ubuntu CDs waiting for me. I wanted to try them out, but not disturb my tried and tested Debian installation. And what better way to run an Ubuntu Live CD, configure PPP-Over-Ethernet connection to BroadBand, write a post with OpenOffice and post it with Firefox? Been there, done that! Now, now, isn't Tathagata getting jealous?

I have been a Debian user for a long long time, I dont really feel the need to change to one of its derivatives, but I just might, its that good! Anyone sincerely wanting to try this hot new distro out, collect your free CDs from me.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Sayan Chakraborti said...

Will surely be done in due course. The idea beind all this is not to be geeky, but to let software be free. Not necessarily free as in free beer, but free as in free speech!

More on this, when Tatha and I can collaborate on an article!

 
At Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:08:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hadsanlaskfnlanregre
sdkfndfnkndflanf

jealous
jealous
jealous
jealous
jealous
going mad
going mad
going mad
going mad
going mad
...
..
.


[this aint kapcha hack...i've gone crazy]

 
At Thursday, December 29, 2005 5:34:00 AM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

anarchy is everywhere and I love it.Keep up the good job..keep net and everrything free..even free beer.

 
At Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:42:00 PM, Blogger Dipanjan Das said...

ubunta was here for a long time. it's pretty ok.

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

ubuntu te switch kortte chai..ki koree bol..eki machine e ubuntu ar windows hoy?

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 2:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Would you like to know about ubuntu. Mail me. I am using ubuntu last 2 years. Glad to know some sayan is there who also like the same distro.

Regs,

Sayan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home