Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Last Supper

Its almost 2AM here. Our Part I results will be announced within the next 15 hours. Am I worried? Yes, I am. But, some people have been giving me a lot of encouragement.

Anyway, it has been a very funny day. I woke up on a missed call. I peeked through my window and found lots of water in the streets.



Being stuck at home, I started thinking about the upcoming results and got really worried. I really wanted to go out. I was feeling horrible at home!

Then Sayamindu called up, we was going out to get a new Reliance connection. He wanted a reunion. So, I called up Shamashis, who hadnt yet wahed his hands after lunch, but was ready to leave in minutes. So, I went to Tathagata's home to pull the Newbie Hacker away from his computers.



After convincing Tatha, that he can complete his project in the night, we got out. Got an autorickshaw and reached Golpark.



As usual, we were late. We found Hacker Lord Sayamindu and Presidente Shamashis waiting for us.



We proceeded to have a nice and long adda session at Grub Club.



We did'nt really stop at that. How could we? We are the founding members of the Official Hengla Association. But, if I write all about it, what will Tatha and Sayamindu write? Happy Blogging.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

noob sayz ! dont lik3 my pic..
doent look like |-|@Xo2 ...
dont pic me in blog ...
i wanna go unnoitced..

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:22:00 AM, Blogger babelfish said...

It's worth the long pauses in your posting frequency to have you come back with something as entertaining :D

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:24:00 AM, Blogger Sayan Chakraborti said...

Tatha, you can run but you cant hide.

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:25:00 AM, Blogger Sayan Chakraborti said...

BabelFish, I might vanish again, due to my 'wonderful' result in Part I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home