Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ogling at books

My friend Shamashis seems to be a bit depressed. But, Sayamindu and I wont let it continue. We'll either kill his depression or kill him.

So, we called up Tathagata and Sutanuka, and the five of us decided to meet at Crosswords at 5:15. Sayam (please note the m, not to be confused with n) claimed that he didnt know the place, so he would travel with Shamashis. Tatha (he is my neighbour) and I were supposed to pick up Suto on the way.

Before we even got to the Metro Station, Shama and Sayam had reached Elgin Road and started threatening us, wasting precious mobile talktimes.

Now, for two years, the Metro Railway has been my chief mode of transportation. So, I was the self-appointed guide. We got down at some station. I convinced myself that I had made a mistake. Then, I realized that it was the right one.

After the usual ogling at books and crying over the prices, we started fighting over the eternal question, FOOD! Started with Phuchka (by the roadside) and ended with Gulab Jamun (at Haldiram's) with everything that comes in between.

Here are the pics from Sayam's cell.

Me, shooting Sayam, sitting diagonally opposite to me.

Suto, looking very happy, sitting beside me.

Sayam's Food

Me, trying to rob Tatha, sitting directly opposite to me.

Coming Soon, pics from Suto's cell, seen in my hands.

Clarifation from Sayam "I was utilizing the free Hutch to Hutch talktime that I have."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home