Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Motorcycle Diaries

Shamashis, better known as Comrade Gamma, had come to my home. Inspite of my grave fears, he did not rob me of The Motorcycle Diaries. I told him that I had just borrowed it from Suto. Now, he has gone home and I have started reading it.

As a sidenote, we had been planning a round trip of India. But there are transportation problems. I have never travelled on a motorcycle, neither has Shamashis. I can drive cars well enough. At least that's what I think, not my dad! So, who would lend us a car? Anyway, we wont have enough money for the petrol. So, the only financially feasible solution reamins The Indian Railway. All suggestions are welcome.

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 16, 2005 6:40:00 PM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

Lol.I have been planning somethinglike this for years now, but then its no fun if the accompaniers dont believe in mind expansion, youknow what I mean.so,till now, our team is stuck at 3,dhritidee,me and may be jayantada..you dont know them though..but we plan to do North India...with special emphasis on food, local mind expanders, maintaining a diary and of cousre talking..we want to do a few tirthosthhans in the process.Stick to railways, with anything else, dont think of anything west of hooghly/howrah, not even medinipur...dinkal kharap bhai.idealistic youths in cars and bikes planning "peacefulaction"...seditious , man.cher deen onno chhilo....shey daktari colllege o onno chhilo....shombar TOEFL...tarpor kodeen faka..oct 17 abar GRE.Contact koreesh.jor ta ki?dengee? chirokal daktari te dengu porlam...aj shuni dengee..hai bhigoban.

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2005 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Sayan Chakraborti said...

Amar classmatesra eto paji, amake Mr. Dengee bole dakchhe! Jai hok, ei Star Anondo ra Dengee Dengee ki shuru korechhe? Amioto chirokal dengue shunichhi!

Anyway, I seem to be recovering fast. I hopefuly dont have Dengue after all!

Bharot dorshone berole tomake nishchoi nebo. Dole ekjon daktar to dorkar!

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:15:00 AM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

Great ..offer er jonno thanks.Tkar khub tanatani kodeen...khobr ki? mail/ph koreesh..boi porcheesh....motorcycle chhara?

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:15:00 AM, Blogger Apoplexy said...

Apatoto amar blog e koyekjon bagha bagha neuroscience er loker foto royeche..dekhle pareesh..sref entertainment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home