Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What is it?

I have a fever and a splitting headache. We havent nabbed the culprit yet. But here is a photograph of the prime suspect.


WANTED!
Prefererably Dead!


Anyway, there is also some good news. I got my brand new broadband connection! Its far better than my old dialup connection.

BTW, being sick has its advantages too! Suto came to my house, for the first time, yesterday evening. She left me her copy of The Motorcyle Diaries! Today, I woke up at around noon, walked out wearing a bermuda (no t-shirt) to the balconly only to see my classmates walking up the road towards my house. It seems Arya, Sumitra and Mehuli had decided to check up on me, since I had been absent from college. Pleasant surprise! Yet, there reamins a lot of things that I did not understand. As if I ever understand anything!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Sayan Chakraborti said...

I know what you feel. I have been going through that. Fever is far better than depression! The only problem is that I'm missing out on all the action at college. I'm stuck at home for too long. But, then there's good old Graham Bell, and my new broadband connection!

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 11:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange indeed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home